Touchstone Energy Analyst - Reliability in Little Rock, Arkansas
Arkansas Electric Cooperative, CorpAnalyst - ReliabilityApply Now
Analyst - Reliability
Little Rock, AR, USA
Power Delivery / Full Time
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (AECC) is an organization with a rich history and a bright future. As a leader in the energy industry we look to our employees to help us grow, change, and provide power to over 500,000 members of our 17 electric distribution cooperatives.
An Analyst – Reliability provides engineering support services to the Reliability Manager and Reliability Engineer in the management of testing evidence for all AECC Transmission assets to comply with NERC standards. This position will also provide analytical support to the Managers of district field operations and transmission construction. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside peers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and continuing to strive to push AECC and our mission forward.
· Performs assessment of testing evidence required to maintain compliance with NERC Standards.
· Collects and organizes testing evidence/updates and maintains databases to ensure compliance with NERC Standards. .
· Assists in audit preparation regarding NERC audits, mock audits, and other regulatory requests for evidence.
· Assists with Power Delivery Reliability records management to ensure that all records are retained in correct network location.
· Communicates with employees within Power Delivery regarding evidence requests, evidence conformity, accuracy, and timeliness.
· Assists with revisions to the Power Delivery Reliability Maintenance and Testing Program.
· Prepares reports for management, manages databases, and provides other assistance as required.
· Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Engineering Technology, Computer Science or similar related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications required.
· Must be able to travel as required.
· Must be proficient in language and technical writing skills.
· 2 Retirement Plan Options
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 9 Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· Vacation and sick leave accruals
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability
· Free & confidential Employee Assistance Program
Ready to begin your career with AECC? Apply online at www.aecc.com!
Should you elect to apply for this position, AECC/AECI will review your qualifications. If after reviewing the qualifications and experience of all applicants, your skills and credentials meet our needs, someone from our organization may contact you. Please be advised that the time required to complete the applicant review process typically takes between 30 and 90 days, but could extend beyond that. Once the position has been filled, all applicants will be notified via email.
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation and Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected category.
Location:Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Posted:February 15, 2018
Position Title:Analyst - Reliability
Company Name:Arkansas Electric Cooperative, Corp
Min Experience:0-1 Year
Salary:$50,000.00 - $85,000.00 (Yearly Salary)