WindStream Communications Consultant-Finance in Little Rock, Arkansas
Highly technical position responsible for identifying and resolving issues that impact Windstream’s Cloud and Connectivity Business Unit through complex data and financial analysis and effective collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for proactively researching and presenting issues/processes that have significant impact on contribution margin through data and visualization tools.
- Performs data extraction and analysis to identify revenue/cost savings opportunities and takes proper corrective action.
- Responsible for creating Tableau dashboards to aid in financial visualization.
- Performs audits on the Windstream’s revenue and expense to validate accuracy and completeness.
- Effectively identifies and leverages information and resources necessary to complete efficient and thorough analysis.
- Interacts cooperatively with multiple internal workgroups including accounting, service delivery, sales, and business intelligence.
*Desired Skills/Experience: *
- 3 or more years work experience in data mining and financial analysis.
- Advanced data mining skills/experience analyzing large data sources. *Strong SQL or similar programming background. *Advanced data visualization skills with a strong consideration given to those with advanced Tableau skills *High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills. *Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong aptitude for learning and initiative to work independently. *Ability to work under pressure, support multiple assignments, with strong attention to detail. *Experience developing reports/presentations provided to upper management.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Extensive experience with telecommunications processes and billing systems.
- Oracle database, PL/SQL, Aginity, TOAD experience
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including strong database skills.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Finance
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18000532
Other Locations: United States