The MCC Group, LLC Energy Analyst – Bernhard TME in Little Rock, Arkansas
Bernhard TME is looking for an entry level Energy Analyst for local Arkansas candidates in our Little Rock, Arkansas office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate data entry
- Data analysis using statistical processes
- Viewing data through a SQL Database
- Creating reports and graphical representations of data
- Writing results and methodology for data analysis
- Works with utilities, owners, engineers and other relevant parties to obtain the required data
- Issues findings and reports to owners and engineers on a daily basis
- Meets deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Responds to questions regarding reported information
- Upholds BTME’s owner advocacy philosophy and organizational core values.
- Other duties as assigned
- VBA, SQL, scripting
- Energy Modeling software experience
- Statistical analysis
General Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Math, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft applications.
Bernhard TME is an EOE M / F / Vet / Disabled Employer.
Job#: NE/Rachel Poff
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Department: Bernhard TME
Benefits: Full Benefits