WindStream Communications Specialist - Access in Little Rock, Arkansas
The general purpose of this position is to ensure timely review, processing and payment of Access Cost invoices. The employee is responsible for the review and reconciliation of payments and vendor invoice balances as well as the review of monthly invoice activity.
Review and reconcile payment and vendor invoice balances. Review includes the following:
- Missing and/or misapplied payments
- Dispute Credits
- Payments in transit
- Outstanding Short-paid disputes
- Missing invoices
Provide proper notation regarding invoice activity, including:
- Account reconciliation notes
- Changes in monthly recurring cost (installs/disconnects/changes)
- Current month other charges and credits (Non-recurring and prorated charges)
- Changes in Usage
Reasoning for late or expedited payments
Interface with internal customers and vendors regarding payment issues or questions
Escalate and send approval request for expedited payments to Supervisor and Staff Manager
Respond to general inquiries related to Access Cost Management invoice data
Provide cost history for a specific BAN, Circuit, Location, etc.
- Provide invoice copies to other departments for further review or validation
- Some College preferred or minimum of 2 years work experience in business, finance, or accounting
- Accounts Payable experience with general knowledge of invoice processing and balance reconciliations Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Procurement
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18000864