WIS International Inventory Supervisor in Searcy, Arkansas
The position provides hands on supervision to those staff assigned to provide core inventory services to a broad array of local customers, and in so doing provides leadership to others in a competitive, structured, energetic and demanding work environment.
The position is directly responsible for successfully planning, organizing, coordinating and leading a team of inventory professionals during assigned inventory events, for meeting client expectations and for satisfying company productivity, efficiency, accuracy
and professional standards. All the while reinforcing the company’s competitive advantages, its focus on customer service and strengthening our commitment to people and team development through our Mission, Vision and Values.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Requires one year of supervisory experience or previous inventory experience.
• Strong organization and communication skills (ability to comprehend and give both verbal and written instructions), with proven ability to work with customers and colleagues at all company levels.
• Must possess proven ability to calculate and solve basic mathematical problems.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office’s suite of products; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Acceptable driving record – meets or exceeds the requirements of the company’s driving policy.